No products in the cart.
As many people and businesses are doing this time of year, I’d also like to do a little 2016 recap of our Wedding Recycle community and share with you the wonderful things we did this year…and all we’re planning for next year!
2016 was like planning my wedding…equal parts exciting, exhausting, exhilarating and stressful! Ha! Anyone else experience those roller-coaster emotions? Seriously, it’s an amazing journey and we can’t wait to bring you all the new and exciting things planned for 2017!
Awesome amazing achievements in 2016!
- redesigned site launched in January 2016
- fixed the shipping issues with the redesigned site in April 2016
- #BraggingBride contest – special thanks to Buy The Change and Tuli for their incredible partnership and support!
- collaborated with All Things Wedding Utah to create Artisans, our community of awesome creators and their gorgeous handmade products
- collaborated with Simply Jaime to create Wedding Recycle Concierge (watch for that to launch in January!)
- increased our social media presence by leaps and bounds (thanks Jami & Misty for all your incredible work this year!)
- Guest bloggers from all over North America – like Dawn Roscoe from Chicago, IL; Krista Tovell from London, ON; Brendan Nogue and Wishahmon from Calgary, AB; Danielle Calhoun from Florida…the list goes on and on!
What are we planning for 2017?
- brand new Wedding Recycle homepage with a place to Search all listings right from the first click!
- guest appearances on various podcasts (have a podcast you think we should check out? Let us know HERE!)
- Can’t Buy Me Love Project BOGO event – we have an incredible online event planned where we’ll be giving away FREE WEDDING DRESSES! Watch our bi-weekly newsletter for more info (not receiving our newsletter yet? Sign up HERE)
- Wedding Recycle Ambassador’s Program – are you a raving fan of Wedding Recycle and already tell all your friends about us? How would you like to earn a little money at the same time? Watch our newsletter for more about our Ambassador’s Program coming early in the year!
Thank you again for all your support, shares, posts and photos. It’s been a pleasure serving you, our community, and we look forward to continued love and support for 2017!
All the best,
Lindsay & the Wedding Recycle team