No products in the cart.
Before we dive into Destination Weddings, let’s look at the basics…I bet you’re wondering with the internet and readily available information if people even use Travel Agents to make travel plans???
Absolutely! And here are 10 reasons why you should consider it too:
- We give Expert Guidance and Personalized Service: We know the ins and outs of the travel industry, providing you with a variety of vacation options to help you find one that’s right for you.
- We can provide you with the Best value: We can get you the best value for your vacation dollars, providing you with information on the latest deals and special promotions so you can make an informed decision. And, YES, we have Southwest’s pricing too! We see the same deals you do online but sometimes, we are able to offer you a better deal.
- We know whether you’re actually getting a good deal: We book air travel to all over the world daily and we can make sure that you are getting the best deal for your money
- We can actually get you seats together, on the same flight, for the same price: Rather than spend time trying to coordinate seats together but booking separately, a travel agent can get your entire group the same ticket price, with seats together, on the same flight.
- We can do all the research for you: We will search the best deals available based on the travel information you have provided to us, while you work and/or enjoy time with your family
- We get the better prices, first: That $49 one-way flight your email update indicated was a “fresh new deal” was actually available to us last week.
- We do more than book flights: Visa’s, travel health advice, packing lists and advice, travelers insurance – we do it all!
- We have built years of solid relations: We handle every aspect of your trip, you inevitable save precious time
- We are your advocate: We don’t stop working for you, even after you’ve booked your trip. In the event of an unfortunate mishap, we will act on your behalf to see that restitution is made
- We offer Guaranteed satisfaction: We strive to achieve customer satisfaction so you return the next time you’re planning a trip. We want you to be happy, long-term customers
A Travel Agent’s job is to work with you and to make your travel planning it easier. You simply need to provide us with basic information in regards to the destination, dates, budget and expectations and we will do all the research and provide with you with best options.
Did you know that Travel agents make money off the commission from tour operators and not by “marking-up” product? We wouldn’t be in business if you could find the same holiday less expensive by booking it online yourself or by going direct to the tour operator. While some travel agents charge a service fee, it is often minimal and when you look at everything that a travel agent can do for you, it’s certainly worth it.
Whether you’re thinking of a flight across the country to visit a family member, a mini stay-cation someplace local, a family holiday, a dream destination wedding or a bucket list vacation, your Travel Agent is only a phone call or e-mail away!